Re: [MiNT] SozobonX problems with GEMlib 0.43.6

Hi,

On Saturday 08 July 2006 04:09, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> I was trying to use SozobonX version of the GEMlib with SozobonX.
>
> However, hcc is complaining about the first "typedef struct" in the
> mt_gem.h header.  It says "syntax (try skipping)" which I assume to mean
> that it skipped rest of the include file completely.

If I pre-compile (with ipc) all other headers except compiler.h,
the program compiles.  Strange.

> So, I was wondering which version of the SozobonX C-compiler you're using
> to produce the SozobonX version of GEMlib and where you got it?

My hcc gives V2.00x35 as it's version number.
Is there a newer version somewhere?

Btw. Is anybody interested about ansified, cleaned up & translated
(to English) Ballerburg source e.g. to make it work better with XaAES?

	- Eero