Re: [MiNT] SozobonX problems with GEMlib 0.43.6

Hello,

Eero Tamminen a écrit :
So, I was wondering which version of the SozobonX C-compiler you're using
to produce the SozobonX version of GEMlib and where you got it?

My hcc gives V2.00x35 as it's version number.
Is there a newer version somewhere?

I don't know ATM. I had a computer crash, and i still haven't re-installed sozobonx on my new computer. I could give you more information later if needed (be very patient please).

BTW, the sozobon version i use is here, if you want to compare.
http://arnaud.bercegeay.free.fr/wanadoo/

Just make sure to have the very new compiler.h header file installed, i mean the one provided in the gemlib archive (the default compiler.h file provided with sozobonx lacks some stuff, like a macro for "inline" IIRC).

HTH,
Arnaud.