Re: [MiNT] gcc 4.2.2 compile error

> MiKRO: try to compile prstack.c, and look at the results with the
> different configurations. There must be something wrong somewhere.

I'll try but for sure I post also "my method", to be sure we
understand each other ;)

I played with this file:

http://sparemint.atariforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb/mintlib/mintlib/crtinit.c?rev=1.5&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&only_with_tag=MAIN

Search for this section:

/* make sure there's enough room for the stack */
	if (((long)bp + m) > ((long)bp->p_hitpa - MINFREE))
	    goto notenough;

and this test fails for default/undefined TPA in mint.cnf and 2 MB
stack. This TPA is calculated by Freemint kernel just according to
that TPA value in mint.cnf. When I set TPA to 4096 KB, I'll get around
0.5 MB gap here so test pass  then.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org