Re: [MiNT] GCC 4.2.2 - My Status....

Hi,

> Now, the C compiler is working (just tested a few items), but not C++
> compiling, it fails the same way C compiling failed initially.  I'm
> guessing I need to rebuild gcc (at least g++) now with the rebuilt
> mintlib.  Well, of to bed for now.

this is strange, I had no problems (when I solved all that stack
issues) with compiling both gcc and g++ against gcc 2.95 + mintlib
(compiled against 2.95, too, of course). What kind of problems do you
have?

my only problem (but very visible :) is i can't get binutils 2.18
running -- linking the mintlib kills whole system. vincent, did you
try to install binutils (with old gcc2) to aranym and test it? maybe
you will be able to spot problem faster than me..

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org