Re: [MiNT] RPM's

Hello Alan!

One thing I'm thinking here, is that with RPM we've probably got an
uphill battle.

There's no RPM m68k distro's that I can think of.

Whereas, if we switch to using .deb from Debian, we could leverage the
existing m68k deb packages and just add our patches to those.

Thoughts ?

Yes :-) I can't remember any porting issue that was related to the CPU target. That play almost no role. The porting issues are all related to the environment (e.g. mintlib and it's Unix compatibility). I don't think there is any benefit for us just because Debian has a m68k distribution (it's just a Linux distribution like for every other target too).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060