Re: [MiNT] C++ Stuff

Petr Stehlik wrote:
Mark Duckworth píše v So 14. 02. 2009 v 18:34 -0500:
Ok some more testing. First my version is 2.95.3 which is included with sparemint. I started out with this version because I figured it worked fine. Apparently it doesn't. The cc1plus executable has a 960KB stack which seems plenty high enough. I forgot I replaced the libstdc++ lib with the m68020-60 version. I put it back to the 68000 version and I don't get even as far as I did before. It simply just kills aranym with a bus error no matter what I set the stack to (32K, 64, etc).

Kills aranym? Are you running aranym JIT, MMU or normal version? If JIT,
can you re-try with normal version? Or even with FreeMiNT with memory
protection enabled and aranym-MMU?

Regarding the unfortunate stack size - isn't there a setting that says
something like "use half of available memory for stack"? That could be
better than trying 32, 64, 96 kB...

Petr

Well stack should be auto expanding but that's another problem ;) Anyway, it was with JIT. I just tried with normal Aranym and it won't even boot. It doesn't like my ext2 partition. Not sure why yet. I don't have an Aranym-mmu binary in my dir for some reason (this is on mac so maybe that's it).

Thanks,
Mark