Re: [MiNT] C++ Stuff

Anyone that has write access to the cvs can update the SpareMiNT website.. All I did last time was try to give a nice theme to the pages.

And on the wiki.. if the user is using an Atari to update the pages, it doesn't work well. I tried on the HighWire wiki and HighWire wasn't that good using it. It also ended up getting hacked and it was spoofing Ebay pages. I got a complaint from Ebay about it. So, the wiki has been removed.

I'm going off topic I know... this is more of an FYI.

The SpareMiNT server was hacked and I received a complaint from the US Department of Defense about telnet attacks from the server back in December.

With all that, if anyone wants an account for web space of MiNT builds.. let me know.

Rob

Vincent Rivière wrote:
David Galvez wrote:
It would be nice to have a central page somewhere with links to updated MiNT
resources.

Shouldn't be this page http://sparemint.org/sparemint/ ?
Perhaps we don't need another site only update what is already there :-)

SpareMiNT should have an up to date page for useful external links.