Re: [MiNT] C++ Stuff

Mark Duckworth wrote:
Frank Naumann wrote:
Hello!

Not sure if anyone's interested but I also patched up a recent version of coreutils. I think everything worked fine except top and procps because we don't have a linux style procfs.

You replaced "/proc" with "/kern" in the coreutils sources?

I'm pretty sure it was more than that, but it has been a couple years. I'll revisit it if we have interest in moving to coreutils. That doesn't seem to be what we use now.

Thanks,
Mark

Yeah, it seems I did that in uptime. As far as I can remember the updated coreutils was finished and is ready. ProcPS is the one that I didn't finish. I'll revisit that now.

Thanks,
Mark