Re: [MiNT] XaAES:ALT-TAB

Am 22.08.2009, 12:56 Uhr, schrieb Petr Stehlik <pstehlik@sophics.cz>:

You mean LS-LC-CA?

I don't mean any concrete combination of hotkeys because it's user
configurable and I don't know your configuration.

I tried the one given in the menu. I would think that the menu-entry is the one that is confugured.

Yes, this would be a good choice, if it would work. Again: no clocky here.

Again, it does work and is unrelated to Clocky.

Ok - if it makes you happy, than it works.

3) I know that die-hard Atari users don't like ARAnyM so I entered this
thread to explain you that it can/will seriously upset some Atari users
if they find out that the natural keyboard combination for GEM window
switching (Alt+Tab) was not used because of you developing XaAES under
ARAnyM running on Microsoft Windows...

My idea of how to solve this would be: Alt-TAB always goes to the topped system, Ctrl-Alt-TAB to the untopped one. So if I run aranym but it is untopped, and I press Ctrl-Alt-TAB, atari-taskbar opens with the popup to chose which app to top in the then topped aranym. This would need no configuration, would not conflict with anything.

-Helmut