Re: [MiNT] XaAES:update:CONFIGVARS

Am 30.08.2009, 22:23 Uhr, schrieb Petr Stehlik <pstehlik@sophics.cz>:

seems like you should convert your local files to the same EOL as those

I had the same idea before but I somehow dont want to convert to \r\n. But if there's no other way ...

in CVS repository have, then make diff, then let it commit, and
afterwards create a CRLF -> LF diff for the whole repository.

Why not convert the mentioned files now in the cvs?

Or I'd hack it on the CVS server directly (stripped the CR from all
source,v files) but don't tell that anyone :-)

You can rely on that :)

But if -w is used these \r do not matter. I dont know why not just use -w.

Please do split it to help the reviewers. You see, it's better to work
in small steps and send each finished fix/feature to the list instead of
cooking a next major version of XaAES at home for months and then submit
it all at once :-)

I know this! The one-patch-per-file would be rather easy to understand, I hope. Additionally I would make changelog-comments that would be valid for more than one patch, if necessary. But to strip these out is not easy and would corrupt it probably.

-Helmut