[MiNT] What's the deal with time.h?

Hello,

  About  one  hour  ago  I  noticed  that  there's a new version of the Info-zip
  package (v6.0), and I thought "great, I should compile that for Atari!", after
  checking of course that no one else did it.

  So  I downloaded the source package, copied the Atari specific Makefile to the
  root dir and hit make.

  This is the output I got:

In file included from unzip.h:718,
                 from unzip.c:68:
unzpriv.h:1982: parse error before `time_t'
unzpriv.h:1982: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
unzpriv.h:1983: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
unzpriv.h:1984: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
unzpriv.h:1988: parse error before `time_t'
unzpriv.h:1988: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
unzpriv.h:1989: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
unzpriv.h:1990: parse error before `ctime'
unzpriv.h:1990: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
unzpriv.h:1991: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
In file included from unzpriv.h:2227,
                 from unzip.h:718,
                 from unzip.c:68:
globals.h:261: field `statbuf' has incomplete type
In file included from unzip.h:718,
                 from unzip.c:68:
unzpriv.h:2265: parse error before `iztimes'
unzpriv.h:2321: parse error before `dos_to_unix_time'
unzpriv.h:2321: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
make: *** [unzip.o] Error 1

  Now  I've  encountered lots of problems with time_t when trying to compile for
  mint  in  the  past,  and  I've  seen  programs  including  either  time.h  or
  sys/time.h.

  My mint setup is a stock unchanged easymint 1.7 running on aranym 0.9.9.

  Any  ideas  on  what's  happening?  Do  I need to install (a newer) mintlib or
  something similar?

  George

--
Best regards,