Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

From: "Johan Klockars" <johan@klockars.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 1:40 PM
To: "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no>
Cc: "mint" <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

Doing line drawing in larger batches is another thing that can help.
There is already support in the VDI (well, at least the Bezier capable
ones) for poly-lines with gaps. This could be extended to allow for
colour variations, which could give you single-call gradient filled
rectangles.
I'm sure there could be a use for some extended variation of
poly-markers as well.

Speaking of polymarkers - I can't get them to work with fVDI under Aranym. I made a clock that displays the hour markings using polymarkers, and they simply don't show up. They work fine on my Milan and with NVDI on my Falcon.

Other ideas for performance enhancing features are welcome.

Well, my biggest issue with fVDI now is that I'm having a hard time getting it to work at all with MiNT/XaAES on my Falcon/Eclipse ;-)

Jo Even

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4672 (20091209) __________

http://www.eset.com