Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

> Speaking of polymarkers - I can't get them to work with fVDI under Aranym. I
> made a clock that displays the hour markings using polymarkers, and they
> simply don't show up. They work fine on my Milan and with NVDI on my Falcon.

Ah... Uhm...
That has to do with what I said about enhancing the poly-markers.  ;-)

I considered the current definition of them so useless that I never
spent any time implementing them at all (and I don't remember hearing
of a program that used them before now). The code has this telling
comment:

; Only a single dot for now

At the very least, I want it to draw mono-expand  bitmaps at the
marker points (which would, of course, also enable the currently
defined functionality).

> Well, my biggest issue with fVDI now is that I'm having a hard time getting
> it to work at all with MiNT/XaAES on my Falcon/Eclipse ;-)

Hmm. Well, I do have my AB040 Falcon/Eclipse under my desk at home. It
was even started once, a few years ago, to ensure that it was still
working...
Anyway, what seems to be the problem (if you have said it earlier on
this list, or elsewhere, please point me to it and I will take a
look)?

/Johan