Re: [MiNT] Bugtracker

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 10:32 AM, Rob Mahlert <rmahlert@charter.net> wrote:

> I haven't caught up reading all the messages..  what scripts are you talking
> about for installing?
>
> I setup the wiki and not to upset Jo because it's not ready.. I won't post
> the link yet.
>
> Rob Mahlert

That's OK, I have not yet caught up either, and no scripts yet, I have
the skills to modify if nescessary, but I need to see whats there, and
how it is running before I make further comment.

What is needed for wiki setup completion, I can look at it now if you
need assistance with it. Then you can hand it over to Jo.

I have been working on a (non-wiki) documentation for one part of the
proposed new web pages to help link everything together. I will be
interested to see how quickly I can get it into wiki, I have been
working on it for the last 16 hours. I would not post a link until
people can edit it, but it should probabvly come up after some other
things..

BTW, the wiki issue, what are the anti hacking security measures, or
can you get an incremental backup to fight back against that (just
because there are a lot of wikis around the web now closed, like
HighWire :) ). Dont frete, we just need a working plan in case.

Paul