Re: [MiNT] Bugtracker

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
> Paul Wratt wrote:
>
>> "You don't need to integrate "everything" into the wiki" - I want
>> access to TosHyp from an webdev page for FreeMiNT, XaAES, and others,
>> which mean cross-referencing AES, VDI, TRAP's, calls, kernel Lib,
>> GemLib, etc. This will also help in developing the thread discussions
>> on AES and VDI into hard copy (as it were)
>
> You mean something like http://toshyp.atari.org/?

sort of I have been using it just lately and some of the linking is
dead, or not correct.

The cross referencing is not so much for that doc, but it could use
more attention, but more for source, thread and web linking back into
TosHyp and others (GEMlib for example)

> I prefer the ST-Guide version though, it's quite a bit quicker to use
> than HTML.

The ST-Guide version would remain, it is (for better or worse) one of
the icons of a TOS/GEM OS and will remain so for a while longer, if it
is not updated in the near future (which may just happen)

>> Yes there is a tons of stuff that needs doing, but if its all up where
>> people can see what needed, and find all tools and docs need to do any
>> changes, it will happen faster, and you might be surprised by who
>> contributes to what projects
>
> Yes :-) That's a really good reason for setting up a wiki and using the
> bugtracker - let everybody see what's there and what needs to be done.
> If you're a newcomer and would like to contribute, it's a lot easier to
> get started if there is a list of bugs/features and some good
> documentation on how to get the code and submit patches.
>
> Jo Even

Yep, so how it the wiki going (I have yet to check other mails yet, so
dont reply if you have another post else where)

Also have you tested the other parts of the bugtracker yet. Maybe a
good idea to add Taskbar to the tracking system, to help vet its usage
(bugtracker I mean)

Cheers

Paul