Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/sockets/inet4

Vincent Rivière wrote:
> For me, the choice has been made for a long time. I use my main modern
> computer to write and compile programs, then I can run them on my
> favourite hardware (or emulators).

That's your choice. For me, this would mean that I would stop being an
Atari user. As 95% of my time is spent writing code and the rest on
testing, I would hardly be touching my Ataris anymore.

>> vice versa, it will be very difficult keeping this under control via
>> #ifdefs within a single source tree. And I hate these kinds of #ifdefs
>> :-)
>
> What are those huge differences ?
> GCC 4.x is more picky than earlier versions, thus the code has sometimes

I think Ozk means the differences between gcc and other compilers (like
PureC or Lattice).

Jo Even