Re: [MiNT] File sizes

I am just experimenting with firewire capture of my diving videos
from DVCAM tapes. Using full resolution they are big files. Maybe
there is another video format that the files can be saved in that
requires less space using better compression.

I am using full PAL resolution at the moment and they aren't even
HiDef videos !

My other hobby is diving.

www.hugsac.org.uk