Re: [MiNT] X-window problem

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Jim DeClercq <jimd@panix.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> That is a very complete list, but where does it go?
>
> What I found is /etc/X11/fs/config
>
> And what is in it is:
>
> #where to look for fonts
> #
> catalogue = /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc:unscaled,
>
> Which starts a comma separated, space terminated list of possible font
> paths, which so far has been ignored by x-windows.
>
> I am using the EasyMiNT distribution. Somehow, we are not communicating.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim
OK, I will have to check the EM distro for exacts, by FS looks like
"fontselect".

the snippet I posted is for your /etc/X11/X11.conf

it is a .conf in the X11 dir, which should map to your /usr/X11R6/ but
may be in /usr/X11R6/bin/ or /usr/X11R6/conf/

I cant check just atm, but it is a .conf (config) file. You will know
the file because it contains a whole lot of other SECTION tags
(module, device, screen, etc)

Sorry I cant find any specific X11R6 references, as they are all Xorg now..

Paul