Re: [MiNT] X-window problem

Hello,

That is a very complete list, but where does it go?

What I found is /etc/X11/fs/config

And what is in it is:

#where to look for fonts
#
catalogue = /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc:unscaled,

Which starts a comma separated, space terminated list of possible font paths, which so far has been ignored by x-windows.

I am using the EasyMiNT distribution. Somehow, we are not communicating.

Thanks,

Jim

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |