Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT wiki (Was: Re: UNIXMODE defaults)

On 07/12/2010 03:47 PM, Eero Tamminen wrote:

> I have some comments about couple of the pages (mailing here
> as I'm not sure the wiki discussion pages are best for this kind
> of stuff :-)).
>
> * http://wiki.sparemint.org/index.php/Links
>
>   Maybe this could also list some developer tools, like toolchain
>   (gcc, vbcc?), debugger etc?  Or should those even have their own
>   page listing different gcc & gdb versions and pros & cons of each
>   version (memory usage, missing features...)?

I've added a "Development tools" link to the sidebar, so feel free to
create an article (or as many as you need) about this :-)

>   Listing console apps (tos2win, conholio) might be nice too.

Yes, there should probably be a section about the various sub-projects
in the FreeMiNT project.

> * http://wiki.sparemint.org/index.php/Bugtracker
>
> This could have a template one should use when creating a bug
> (if Mantis itself doesn't support bug templates).  Something like:

Yes, there should be more specific information on how to use the
bugtracker. Another thing I've never had the time to add.

Jo Even