Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT wiki (Was: Re: UNIXMODE defaults)

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 4:10 AM, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
> On 07/12/2010 03:47 PM, Eero Tamminen wrote:
>
>> I have some comments about couple of the pages (mailing here
>> as I'm not sure the wiki discussion pages are best for this kind
>> of stuff :-)).
>>
>> * http://wiki.sparemint.org/index.php/Links
>>
>>   Maybe this could also list some developer tools, like toolchain
>>   (gcc, vbcc?), debugger etc?  Or should those even have their own
>>   page listing different gcc & gdb versions and pros & cons of each
>>   version (memory usage, missing features...)?
>
> I've added a "Development tools" link to the sidebar, so feel free to
> create an article (or as many as you need) about this :-)
>
>>   Listing console apps (tos2win, conholio) might be nice too.
>
> Yes, there should probably be a section about the various sub-projects
> in the FreeMiNT project.
>
>> * http://wiki.sparemint.org/index.php/Bugtracker
>>
>> This could have a template one should use when creating a bug
>> (if Mantis itself doesn't support bug templates).  Something like:
>
> Yes, there should be more specific information on how to use the
> bugtracker. Another thing I've never had the time to add.
>
> Jo Even

:)

You have done well to get it this far Jo, now you will have more time
for those other things (Taskbar, Mantis BT usage, your updater, etc)

If the outline is there, I will add software related content as time
allows, ATM I try to add some wiki/wikipendium at least once a week
(or spend a day once a month)

Your suggestions are good too Eero, I will assist as much as I can in
padding them out ..

Paul