Re: [MiNT] GEM frameworks

On 07/18/2010 09:23 AM, Paul Wratt wrote:

> I do know of software that has been released in the past 12-18 months
> that is TOS/MiNT/MagiC/Geneva compatible in a single binary, therefore
> I know it is possible to NOT "safely ignore Geneva"

It's possible, it's just a matter of emulating enough of XaAES/FreeMiNT
features in the program itself. You could even make it possible to run
the program under Windows if you emulate enough ;-)

There is a reason why I've stopped supporting MagiC and Geneva (and more
or less N.AES too) in my few GEM-apps. It makes testing and maintenance
so much easier.

Jo Even