Re: [MiNT] GEM frameworks

18 jul 2010 kl. 09.23 skrev Paul Wratt:

> I do know of software that has been released in the past 12-18 months
> that is TOS/MiNT/MagiC/Geneva compatible in a single binary, therefore
> I know it is possible to NOT "safely ignore Geneva"

I'd say it's safe to ignore Geneva and MagiC. I've stopped supporting them, they're closed source, no longer developed and dead. I support FreeMiNT & XaAES/MyAES, and I want more people to use them.

Unless you write a library which handles the functionality lacking from Geneva & MagiC... then I'd support them, of course.

-- PeP