Re: [MiNT] GEM frameworks

what are the currently accepted list of (useful?) GEM frameworks

I know of a couple (off the top of my head):
DGEM
BIGlib

does Windom2 qualify as a GEM framework?

I'd like to compile a list here, for any language
gcc/pc/lc/vbcc/(pascal)/(basic) etc with the view to providing updated
libs for those various languages in the near future (for multiple
language & environment dev kit) so I'm really interested in what
people are using to develop atm... and secondly how up-to-date their
libraries are..

Paul