Re: [MiNT] Conholio 0.7r

>> Which means fVDI, NVDI or TOS-VDI with Enhancer. I'm not sure if
>> Enhancer works Nova VDI or MVDI.
>
> In my experience, fVDI's offscreen bitmaps functions do not work or are not
> implemented, I couldn't understand which. Enhancer works with fVDI though, but
> the screen gets corrupted. I would love to be proved wrong, since I developed
> a program that does not run on the Radeon for this reason...

The off-screen bitmaps do not work at present in fVDI. They are high
on the priority list of things to fix, however, and I'm pretty sure
I'll actually be able to get back into fVDI development this summer
(perhaps even this week).

I don't know what this "Enhancer" is, but if it is something that
tries to "retro-fit" off-screen bitmaps (into a VDI that does not
support it) by changing LogBase() or something like that, it will not
work with fVDI.

/Johan