Re: [MiNT] Bit-Depth and Graphics stuff....

> Why do you want to document wishes/changes/ideas for fVDI on the
> FreeMiNT/SpareMiNT wiki if fVDI doesn't belong here?
I think this isn't such a bad thing -- as we can have sparemint.org
with CVS browser for not only freemint/xaaes but also gemlib, cflib
and qed (among others), I don't see a reason why we couldn't make
subsections at least for this developer stuff, i.e. freemint / xaaes /
gemlib / cflib / (gemma?) / fvdi, maybe some others which are free and
possibly good candidates to add to sparemint's cvs. You certainly
don't want to push Johan to make his own bugtracker, wiki etc when he
could actually code on fvdi...

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org