Re: [MiNT] keyboard.tbl / wiki addition / sparemint.org down?

On Mon, 2010-08-09 at 14:25 +0200, J. F. Lemaire wrote:
> On 9 August 2010 10:10, Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Another build in-progress which has these files. Funnily enough that I
> > can't see the tbl files in the 1.16 release tarballs either.
>
> Speaking of missing files,  what happened to the "img" and "xobj"
> subdirectories of xaaes? I can't find them in today's trunk.

I don't believe they've ever been in the tarballs looking at my scripts.

Where do these files go in c:\mint\xaaes\ ?

It seems the img files have two 8b and hc, should there be directories
like this...

c:\mint\xaaes\img\8b
c:\mint\xaaes\img\hc

for them to go in ?