Re: [MiNT] keyboard.tbl / wiki addition / sparemint.org down?

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 10:37 PM, Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-08-09 at 14:29 +0200, Miro Kropacek wrote:
>> > Speaking of missing files,  what happened to the "img" and "xobj"
>> > subdirectories of xaaes? I can't find them in today's trunk.
>> Exactly. And we wanted to make a release without RC :)
>
> And the daily builds have been running how long ?
>
> Just goes to show how little people use them.
>
> Alan.

tis OK, they were after all "daily builds" of Kernel & XaAES

This is more about packaging, and it seems pointless to package daily
build with files that do not change, especially when the daily builds
fail or are buggy

Once we have a point release, we can organize a sub set to be used
(available) with the daily builds, because they dont change very often

Paul