Re: [MiNT] XaAES Gradients

2010/8/7 Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:
> Peter Persson wrote:
>>
>> Note: Just a suggestion, but writing a huge novel with each post
>> means some of us won't read it.
>
> Yes, this save us time :-)
>
> --
> Vincent Rivière

:)

It depends on what  the details are, and there are a whole lot of
issues not covered yet

The original post was not about a patch, or API, or what comes after
that, but to have some files include for the Frank release in
preperation for what is to come, and to allow others to have a look
into what can be done in the meantime

One reason I have not posted a patch previously for my gradient patch
is that "recolor.sh" uses a modified cut an paste from the console,
for GCC to compile the KM.

IE, its hard coded. This works in 1.16.3 because the code base does
not change (in the CVS)

Paul