Re: [MiNT] keyboard.tbl / wiki addition / sparemint.org down?

> And the daily builds have been running how long ?
>
> Just goes to show how little people use them.
That was exactly my point Alan! Lazy people like me aren't comfortable
with testing something such "boring" as daily builds. But when we have
some RC, something like "people, this is really going to be
released!!!", I wake up and start testing. This is the reason why I
asked for direct link for an archive, not some generic daily builds
link.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org