Re: [MiNT] XaAES: menus in windows - window handle?

9 aug 2010 kl. 00.43 skrev Helmut Karlowski:

>> Peter, you must be a very nice and cooperative guy.
>> I sincerely hope you will never get regrets about such a hack.
>
> There have already been good suggestions and I'm sure Peter will be able to remove this sooner or later.

In a perfect world, things would be different. When a better solution exists, I'll naturally use that one instead. But it's not like I'll halt my project until 2046 when some talented person implements the ultimate API for windowed menu bars...

In this case, the menu bar implementation in XaAES is imo simply not finished yet. That's how I see it.

> I'd also vote to not act on menus on non-topped windows or top them when selected (like windows does).

The menu bar is active regardless, so I can't do much about that atm.

-- PeP