Re: [MiNT] XaAES: menus in windows - window handle?

Am 09.08.2010, 00:52 Uhr, schrieb Peter Persson <pep.fishmoose@gmail.com>:

In this case, the menu bar implementation in XaAES is imo simply not finished yet. That's how I see it.

True.

I'd also vote to not act on menus on non-topped windows or top them when selected (like windows does).

The menu bar is active regardless, so I can't do much about that atm.

This could be changed with a few lines in XaAES I think. To pass the handle instead of the pid is done in 5 minutes.

Just wait some time, when things have settled. Would you agree to do it the windows-way?

--
Helmut Karlowski