Re: [MiNT] XaAES: menus in windows - window handle?

> This could be changed with a few lines in XaAES I think. To pass the handle
> instead of the pid is done in 5 minutes.
I don't fully follow this debate but do we still remember something
like backward compatibility, right? :) I mean, it's OK if some
software is MiNT-only but I would be very sad to see XaAES >= 0.999
only software, i.e. not working in (Multi)TOS nor N.AES nor Geneva ...

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org