Re: [MiNT] XaAES: menus in windows - window handle?

On 08/09/2010 09:06 AM, Miro Kropacek wrote:

> I don't fully follow this debate but do we still remember something
> like backward compatibility, right? :) I mean, it's OK if some
> software is MiNT-only but I would be very sad to see XaAES >= 0.999
> only software, i.e. not working in (Multi)TOS nor N.AES nor Geneva ...

I disagree. The menu widget is a new feature in XaAES, I don't see the
problem in modifying it at this stage when only a couple of programs are
using it. I'd like to see a lot more XaAES-spesific apps - this means
that developers are using new features in the AES. If they don't, there
is no point in developing the AES.

Jo Even