Re: [MiNT] [?? Probable Spam] Re: 1.17 Release - Call for documentation updates !

Paul, for the love of god - If you don't know, just don't post. It's clear that you have tons of ambitions, but get to know the machine properly before commenting on every little thing and giving advice to others. I'm no oracle myself, and I generally don't reply to topics where I don't know the details.

To quote a friend - the signal-to-noise ration on this list has gone extremely bad lately.

-- PeP

9 aug 2010 kl. 19.48 skrev Paul Wratt:

> 2010/8/10 Paweł Góralski <nokturnal@nokturnal.pl>:
>> Thanks, I've got further questions :).
>>

> no problems, the following are ARAnyM only:
>>> aranym.xfs - aranym specific filesystem
>>> hostfs.xfs - aranym HOSTFS filesystem
>>> nfosmesa.xdd - ARAnyM compiled with Mesa Open GL library
>>> nfstderr.xdd - Native Features Standard Error redirector
>>> nfetch.xif - Native Features ethernet interface
>
> These are (probably) loop-back drivers (may or may not be required for
> full SpareMiNT/GentooMiNT install)
>>> dummy.xfs
>>> dummy.xdd
>>> dummy.xif
>
> Filesystem drivers:
>>> nfs.xfs - network filesystem (remote linux/unix complient network shared drives)
>
> Device drivers:
>>> audiodev.xdd - Audio devisce for ST/STE/TT/Falcon and XBIOS compatible sound hardware (not ARAnyM)
>>> dsp56k.xdd - not just Falcon only, anything with a DSP56k or provides DSP output (non-Falcon may also need zmagxsnd.pg).
>>> flop_raw.xdd - Floppy driver
>>> inet4.xdd - IP (not IP6) driver
>>> lp.xdd - standard parallel printer port driver
>>> mfp.xdd - multi-function processor driver (not ST/STE/Mega)
>>> mfp_mil.xdd - Milan specific multi-function processor driver (Milan only)
>>> scc.xdd - serial port driver
>>> uart.xdd - (Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter) device driver