Re: [MiNT] 1.17 Release - Call for documentation updates !

Hello,
Anyone could fill in some basic information about loadable filesystems/modules on wiki pages or point me to the documentation, where everything is described? Some basic info would be sufficientlike name of file, function description, for what hardware it is targetted.

I see some things are aranym or hades/milan specific and I haven't any idea what is suitable/needed for my hardware set-up.

Regards,
Pawel