Re: [MiNT] XaAES: menus in windows - window handle?

On 08/09/2010 02:28 PM, Mark Duckworth wrote:
> Ehhh magic/geneva is somewhat relevant to me. I'm not going to complain
> if something doesn't work but at the same time I don't think we should
> actively try to break things

This is true. Don't break existing calls/APIs/conventions. But this
doesn't mean that it's not OK to add new features, even if this means
that apps that use them can't run under Geneva...

That doesn't mean that it's impossible though. My own AES library use
window menus when available. If they're not, it use the ordinary menu
bar and switch menus whenever a window that has an attached menu is topped.

Jo Even