Re: [MiNT] keyboard.tbl / wiki addition / sparemint.org down?

On 08/09/2010 02:35 PM, Paul Wratt wrote:

> It appears that a bit of organisation of materials and references is
> needed (which was implied with the creation of the wiki)
>
> A keytable section in the wiki docs should contain the details
> mentioned here, an overview of how to create a new one, and links to
> the relavent files and tools

Please go ahead, you already have a wiki user :-) The keytable stuff in
there is pretty rudimentary, feel free to expand it. The articles
explaining mktbl and the keytable file format are not created yet.

> I also appears that the tools need to made available on (or thru) the
> sparemint site.

mktbl should be in the tools-folder in the tarball, but I see that it's
missing along with the sources for all the keytables. There is a link to
KeyEdit in the wiki.

Jo Even