Re: [MiNT] xaaes.txt

On 08/09/2010 02:24 PM, Paul Wratt wrote:

> I can look into, data conversion is one of my forte's, but I do have
> time restraints atm, although this would fit in with my XML<-->RSC
> work

Good.

> Wiki is a central point for viewing docs, it does not have to be the
> central point for maintaining docs.

Yes it does. If the wiki is not the "master", it can't be editable and
thus the entire point of a wiki is gone. Static HTML pages would be a
much better solution for viewing docs maintained elsewhere.

The point in having a wiki in the first place is make it easier to
maintain docs than by installing and learning something like UDO, and
then create patches and submit them to this list. If people are OK by
doing this, then it's better to remove the wiki because the UDO/patch
solution is technically simpler and can also be used on Ataris.

Jo Even