Re: [MiNT] xaaes.txt

On 08/08/2010 11:09 PM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> I could imagine to have the udo as reference and import stuff from the
> wiki if there is something new. Then import the complete udo-stuff again
> into wiki (Hm, this would break the wiki-concept, wouldn't it?)

Yes, the wiki must be the "master" or there is no point at all in having
a wiki.

> Ok, we'll find something, it's not that essential atm.

I have removed the XaAES articles from the wiki and replaced the sidebar
link with a direct link to your doc.

I'm not very comfortable with this. It means that the XaAES docs can't
be accessed and edited the same way as the rest of the docs. Also, I
couldn't find anything in your doc on how to contribute to it.

IMO the way ahead should look something like this:

1. Someone (not me! I don't have the necessary knowledge or even
interest to aquire it) must create a tool (script or whatever) to
convert MediaWiki-exports to UDO source or some other convenient format.
2. Move all docs into the wiki.
3. Export the everything in the FreeMiNT-section of the wiki to the CVS
at regular intervals.

Jo Even