Re: [MiNT] xaaes.txt

Am 08.08.2010, 23:51 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

I'm not very comfortable with this. It means that the XaAES docs can't

It's surely not perfect.

be accessed and edited the same way as the rest of the docs. Also, I
couldn't find anything in your doc on how to contribute to it.

Same as you would contribute kernel-patches.

"If you find errors in or want to contribute to this document feel free to contact me or even better join the mintlist."

IMO the way ahead should look something like this:

1. Someone (not me! I don't have the necessary knowledge or even
interest to aquire it) must create a tool (script or whatever) to

Unfortunately I'm interested in everything, I hope I won't start this!

convert MediaWiki-exports to UDO source or some other convenient format.
2. Move all docs into the wiki.
3. Export the everything in the FreeMiNT-section of the wiki to the CVS
at regular intervals.

This would be a good way.

As long as there are some users out there that would add some valuable stuff to the wiki.

--
Helmut Karlowski