Re: [MiNT] Reminder for bug tracker usage

On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 22:21 +0100, David Gálvez wrote:
> 2011/1/14 Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>:
> > Well, it's always good to discuss things first to ensure it is a bug,
> > then report it so it doesn't get lost.
>

> Hi Alan,
>
> Take a look at the thread:
>
> [MiNT] zTask Bug or maybe even kernel bug, or is it my fault?
>
> This is the perfect example of what sometimes happens here, the thread
> is about a possible bug.
> We end talking about taskbar being hidden and iconofy windows
> position. In the meantime nothing is opened in the bugtracker. :)

Well, usually after a few days if nothing is understood, then it becomes
necessary to log it. But usually a quick discussion can clarify whether
it is or isn't.

I'd hate to have the bug tracker filled with bugs that could have been
rectified relatively quickly with a short email discussion.

Alan.