Re: [MiNT] GRAFX2 2.2 atari port [beta]

> BTW anyone has run SDL with Milan and graphics card in fullscreen and
> window? Is it working properly? Second thing I would like to ask are the
> mouse events are properly handled when SDL is launched in gem window? I
> ask, because it doesn't work for me.

P. Mandin provided this patch for SDL, but it isn`t within the newest
release ( 1.2.14 ), so you must patch manually :
http://nic-nac-project.org/~monokrom/monochrom.net/atari/dl/nsfiles/gemevents.diff

Maybe it can also help you ?

> I haven't tried it with TOS 4.04 though. Under HATARI (tos 4.04) and
> real machines everything seems fine. The only problem that I currently
> have is lack of support of 24/32 bit images (they hang application). Of
> course there could be also other bugs too (GRAFX2 is still under
> development and some features can work some time, sometimes can be
> broken for a while). ATM I'm waiting to my changes being incorporated
> into the main SVN trunk, after that making updates will be easy.
>
>> EmuTOS does not support resolution switching yet, so the display is
>> trashed. But I can see things changing when I move the mouse,
>> something is alive.
>>
> I didn't tried anything with EMU Tos. Resolution switching is needed,
> because GRAFX2 requests 8 bit video mode.

Resolution switching is only needed when running with fullscreen. On
aranym/TrueColor it runs within window ( If I resize the window - the app
resizes all the buttons etc.) Fullscreen however isn't working.

--
Greets,
Ole