Re: [MiNT] Eiffel wheel mouse

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Vincent_Rivi=E8re?= wrote:

> Anyway, you are right, with the current status of the things, an
> eiffel_support variable in mint.cnf would be necessary. Even before my
> patch, because there was special handling for Eiffel wheel keys. When it
> is enabled (regardless to the keyclick issues) it breaks the usage of
> real F16 keys and so. BTW are such keys available on real keyboards ?

I get wheel-events on Shift-Fx.

When the click is always done when a modifier is pressed, it should be
ok, but the cnf should be done anyway and also an #if (like I did in XaAES).

This way it's possible to have wheel-features without using a
wheel-mouse, similar to Alt-Cursor, if someone wants it.

-Helmut