Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT binaries and CPU specific versions

On Thu, 2011-07-14 at 21:00 +0200, Miro Kropáček wrote:
>         I did, but you all f*cking hated it :-D so I threw it in the
>         toilet. But no worries, I've got no hard feelings about
>         that :-D
> Actually, I've re-read the whole thread again and there was only one
> guy with some let's say neutral comments and that was Jo Even and even
> he has agreed in the end it's useful and makes sense.

Well, that's stretching it a bit ;) If somebody writes such a tool
(which should be pretty easy now that xaloader selects which kernel
module to load according to CPU) I have absolutely no problem with that.
I still think that the usability is pretty much limited to CT60-owners
who needs to boot MiNT in 030-mode, but as long as such a tool is
optional I see no problem in adding it to the FreeMiNT sourcetree.

Jo Even