[MiNT] SV: FreeMiNT binaries and CPU specific versions

That would require some changes to the way MiNT locates it's sysfolder. Personally I'd like to pass the path to SYSFOLDER on mint.prg's commandline. Then you can run MiNT from "anywhere".

I've made a small tool that scans c:\mint and it's subdirectories for occurances of "mint*.pr?" and presents these in a crude menu. I then put mint.prg inside it's sysfolder and use this little tool from the autofolder to choose which kernel to run.

The problem with this approach is that there is only one 1-18-cur. I always use the latest stable *-CUR, so my little menu is of no practical use to me. Passing sysdir on mint.prg's commandline would fix this.

Jo Even