Re: [MiNT] XaAES does not start when widgets file not found

On Tuesday 20 Sep 2011 22:36:28 Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> But you should only load 1 gradient, there's no need for more, each is
> meant to be complete and they overwrite each other.

I'm not loading any gradient on purpose. I'm using the default gradients as
before. I haven't configured anything regarding the gradients.

> Maybe it could run without widgets at all, but I don't want to support
> broken config-files ;)

With a config file users have to edit by hand, errors like these are bound to
happen.

JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire