Re: [MiNT] Background

On 21 September 2011 23:13, Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 18:44:20 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:

>> And for Peter repeating his complaints about a simple bug that was gone
>> before he started this thread, this completely disqualifies him for me
>> to test the daily builds.

> Are you now saying that this is a bug ?

Of course it was a bug. Why don't you believe it? Current builds no
longer do that. They won't change your background by default. What
else could you ask for?

> No-one has reported it on the list apart from me complaining that it shouldn't
> turn my desktop yellow. Everyone has been saying that it is supposed to
> do that.

No, everyone has been saying that the AES redraws the background
window, not the desktop. Noone has said that the AES is supposed to
redraw your desktop yellow.

> There been no talk of a fix either, so how are we to know ? Maybe some
> mails aren't getting through here ?

I've written quite clearly yesterdeay or the day before how it
properly works now.

> If it was a bug fine. If I try another daily build will I see my normal
> Thing background ?

Normally, yes (unless you have modified the config somehow).

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire