Re: [MiNT] Invalid S?_MAGIC

>>  Dammed... spoke too soon. Issue still there.
>>  Another one of them happened while using the Teradesk Viewer to see the
> xaaes.log file.
>>  Photo attached.
>
> Was that at shutdown? Exact XaAES-version?

No not shutdown.
As I said, was viewing the log file using teradesk built-in viewer.
May be I was closing the viewer, but the last thing I remembered was reading the logfile.
After the message came, the entire system hanged.  :-(

CTRL-ALT-DEL = notthing.
Need to hardware reset button at the back of the Falcon.