Re: [MiNT] No Keyboard when GEM=ROM

Am 16.10.2011, 18:51 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
Try nohog.acc.

This accessory was mentioned several times, but I never tried it.

Where can we find the binary nohog.acc?

Also, are the sources available? If so, they should be added to FreeMiNT's CVS along with other tools.

It was part of Ataris MultiTOS. I could search for it, but it's kinda trivial: Call evnt_timer and yield from an accessory. Once I used my own replacement which also did some other things, and noticed that the system crashed after typing too much in the ROM-desktop. Did not try nohog.acc.

--
Helmut Karlowski